Fiare is looking for a German & English-speaking Project Manager or Trainee in Helsinki.
Briefly about Fiare and the role:
Fiare enable media companies to unlock the value of their content and audience by providing the sophisticated FiareAds platform for marketplaces and ecommerce. FiareAds is a white label saas solution for running online marketplaces in various sectors such as motors, properties or other specialist areas. FiareAds powers websites in multiple countries in Europe, Africa and the US.
Our clients are well known media brands and online marketplace companies such as TI Media, Dennis Publishing, Springer Nature, Badische Zeitung, SDZ Druck und Medien and more. In Finland we are best known for Otava Media’s Nettiauto.com.
One region where the company has been expanding in terms of its client base is Germany. To support this growth, Fiare is looking for a new Project Manager or Trainee who is fluent in both German and English. This role is based in the main headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
– Managing German-speaking customers
– Working on interesting and challenging projects with people from different industries
– Working with the stakeholders to create successful projects
– Other tasks might include participating in product development and quality assurance
– Suitable educational background for web development and project management
– Understanding of the online services development, previous experience in website maintenance or development is beneficial
– Excellent German (preferably native) and English written and verbal communication skills
– Target-orientated, organized person with an eye for a detail
– General IT knowledge
– Fundamentally, the candidate should bring a positive and hands-on attitude, motivated and keen to learn new working methods and technologies
What are the perks of working for Fiare?
– You’ll be part of the inspiring, international team in a growing software company
– You ‘ll be working with well-known media companies and brands
– You’ll have great co-workers in an energetic and flexible work environment which enable excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth
– You’ll be at forefront of new developments in IT sector
– For an experienced Project Manager this is a permanent position. For a trainee this position is designed to lead to a permanent job.
The contract will start immediately, when the right candidate is found.
– Send us your application and CV (in English) with the subject “German & English-speaking Project manager/Trainee” to Jan Bechstein ( email@example.com ), For further questions you can also call +356 (0) 50 46 11 580.