We are looking for German & English-speaking Project Manager or Trainee for our Helsinki Headquarters.
- Managing German-speaking customers
- Working on interesting and challenging projects with people from different industries
- Working with the stakeholders to create successful projects
- Other responsibilities may include participating in product development and quality assurance
- Suitable educational background for web development and project management
- Understanding of the online services development, previous experience in website maintenance or development is beneficial
- Excellent German (preferably native) and English written and verbal communication skills
- Target-orientated, organized person with an eye for a detail
- General IT knowledge
- Fundamentally the candidate should bring a positive and hands-on attitude, motivated and keen to learn new working methods and technologies
Perks of working in Fiare:
- You’ll be part of the inspiring, international team in a growing software company
- You ‘ll be working with well-known media companies and brands
- You’ll have great co-workers in an energetic and flexible work environment which enable excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth
- You’ll be at the forefront of new developments in the IT sector
For an experienced Project Manager, this is a permanent position.
For a trainee, this position is designed to lead to a permanent job.
The contract will start immediately when the right candidate is found.
Send us your application and CV (in English) with the subject “German & English-speaking Project manager or Trainee” to Jan Bechstein ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
For questions, you can also call +358 (0) 50 46 11 580.